Industry: ERP provider with a focus on the public and service provider sector
Employees: around 80
Branch offices: > 10
Head office: Zurich, Switzerland
SPONSOR AND CONTEXT
Sponsors: Reto Kälin, BDO Partner and Head of BDO Abacus
Context: Information overkill, dynamics, “a thousand” operational construction sites, endless KPIs and still no overview.
BDO Abacus is also under constant pressure to change as well as face ongoing and wide-ranging challenges. Meanwhile, the COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the existing trend toward telecommuting and digital collaboration. For managers, this has complicated things and prompted questions regarding the state of the organization:
- How can the core front-line needs of the management team or organization be determined given limited on-site interaction?
- What is the organizational state of health overall? Where are the bottlenecks and where and how are trends evolving?
- Are senior and mid-management levels aligned? What about the Doctrine of Collaboration on corporate strategy?
- Do the hard KPIs and the internal assessments by managers that go with them tally with the key business parameters?
THE MS-360 - OUR PRODUCT-BASED SOLUTION
- Turning “gut feeling” into tangible visuals - the 360-degree Monitoring Suite MS-360. The key plus for our customers is scope to shed light on what lies below the tip of the iceberg - i.e. the hidden factors impacting on change. Essentially, it’s about visualization and orientation.
- MS-360 is a comprehensive and complementary early warning system and online suite which monitors whether organizational and operational dimensions are fit for purpose.