ABRANTIX - PAYMENT SERVICES
KEY DATA FOR ABRANTIX AG
Industry: Development of software and technology solutions for payment transactions
Branch offices: Globally present in over 80 countries, including distribution partners
Head office: Herisau, Switzerland
SPONSOR AND CONTEXT
Sponsor: Daniel Eckstein, Founder & CEO
Kontext: Information overkill, dynamics, “a thousand” operational construction sites, endless KPIs and still no overview.
Abrantix AG is under constant pressure to change as well as face ongoing and wide-ranging challenges. The narrative also includes great success for the company and a context of soaring growth. This has meant managers having to contend with increased managerial levels, changed management-to-staff ratios and an increasingly complex overall picture, which prompts questions over organizational health:
- How can the core front-line needs of the management team or organization be determined given limited on-site interaction?
- What is the organizational state of health overall? Where are the bottlenecks and where and how are trends evolving?
- Are senior and mid-management levels aligned? What about the Doctrine of Collaboration on corporate strategy?
- Do the hard KPIs and the internal assessments by managers that go with them tally with the key business parameters?
THE MS-360 - OUR PRODUCT-BASED SOLUTION
- Turning “gut feeling” into tangible visuals - the 360-degree Monitoring Suite MS-360. The key plus for our customers is scope to shed light on what lies below the tip of the iceberg - i.e. the hidden factors impacting on change. Essentially, it’s about visualization and orientation.
- MS-360 is a comprehensive and complementary early warning system and online suite which monitors whether organizational and operational dimensions are fit for purpose.