Hans M. Huber
Owner of H. Huber GmbH, Wire Rope Technology and Support, Switzerland
Owner & Partner of Hong Kong Rope Safety Laboratory, Hong Kong
Board Director of Robotec Solutions Suzhou, China
Hans M. Huber has over 40 years of applied and managerial experience in Switzerland, Germany, USA and China. For more than 30 years, he has been working in the Wire Rope technology and business. Since 1993, he regularly travels to China and he lived in Suzhou between 2006 and 2014.
After setting up a wire rope company and factory in Rome, Georgia, USA for the Brugg Group, he realized a wire rope company and factory for Gustav Wolf Wire Rope in Suzhou, China. During his 7 years in China he was CEO of Gustav Wolf China. In that time he was appointed by the Chinese Central Government in Beijing to be a “Foreign Expert”.
In 2015, Hans M. Huber founded the H. Huber GmbH in Switzerland and the independent Hong Kong Rope Safety Laboratory in Hong Kong. Over the years he has developed a deep understanding and appreciation for China the Chinese culture and its business practices.
- Member of the Advisory Board Far East Hub
- Lecturer about China for the University of San Francisco, USA and the Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
- Former CEO Gustav Wolf Wire Rope, Suzhou, China
- Former General Manager Brugg Wire Rope AG, Birr, Switzerland
- Former Operations Manager Brugg Wire Rope LLC, Rome, GA, USA
- Former Vice Director & Board Director of the Swiss Wire Rope Industry AG (CIS), Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Harvard Business School, MBA/PMD71, Cambridge, MA, USA
- University of Applied Sciences, Civil Engineer FH, Lucerne, Switzerland